없음

자유게시판

Answers about Gay Lesbian and Bisexual

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Ken
댓글 0건 조회 4회 작성일 24-06-28 08:18

본문

Brian Cox is a Scottish physicist and television presenter who is openly heterosexual and married to Gia Milinovich. Prof. Cox has been an advocate for LGBTQ+ r
Read more

Gay Lesbian and Bisexual

+1

Is datron colvin gay?

Asked by Wiki User

It is not appropriate to make assumptions about someone's sexual orientation without their explicit confirmation. It is important to respect individuals' privac
Read more

Gay Lesbian and Bisexual

+1

How do I get a gay guy to blow me?

Asked by Wiki User

It is inappropriate and disrespectful to try to pressure someone into sexual acts against their will or without their consent. It is important to always priorit
Read more

Human Anatomy and Physiology

+1

Do gay men have a less pronounced Adam's apple?

Asked by Wiki User

There is no scientific evidence to suggest that gay men have a less pronounced Adam's apple. The size of the Adam's apple is largely determined by genetics and
Read more

Gay Lesbian and Bisexual

+1

What is a hydrogenous lesbian?

Asked by Wiki User

You might mean "androgynous." An androgynous lesbian is a woman who has romantic and/or sexual feelings for other women, and looks androgynous- they are neither
Read more

Animal Behavior

+1

Are there lesbian animals?

Asked by Wiki User

yeah, any animal can be gay, if we are using labels that is. It is arguable that nobody is actually gay or straight, but we just feel attracted to other beings.
Read more

Gay Lesbian and Bisexual

+1

Can stem cells treat homosexuality?

Asked by Flex01

No, stem cells cannot be used to treat homosexuality. Homosexuality is a natural and normal variation of human sexuality and is not a disease or disorder that r
Read more

Human Anatomy and Physiology

+1

Do both identical twins usually turn out to be the same sexual orientation?

Asked by Wiki User

Identical twins are more likely to have the same sexual orientation compared to fraternal twins or non-twin siblings, but it is not always the case. While genet
Read more

Travel & Places

+3

What does the term goth mean It means you are a gay boy and you love to you in dark allyways and were very dull and dark cloths do goths bang out chavs if they do kooooool?

Asked by Wiki User

Goth is a subculture characterized by dark and dramatic fashion, music, and aesthetics. It does not inherently mean someone is gay or that they engage in violen
Read more

Gay Lesbian and Bisexual

+1

Gay lussac problem with solution?

Asked by Wiki User

Gay-Lussac's law states that the pressure of a gas is directly proportional to its temperature when the volume is constant. Mathematically, the equation is P1/T
Read more

Chemistry

+1

What is gay lusacs law?

Asked by Wiki User

Gay-Lussac's Law is a principle that states the pressure of a gas is directly proportional to its absolute temperature, when volume is held constant. This law i
Read more

Famous People

+3

Was Sir Isaac Newton gay?

Asked by Wiki User

Sir Isaac Newton was a person who complained how the Church never followed its own teachings and was stressing the fact that the Laws in the Bible should be fol
Read more

Biology

+1

If homosexuality is in the genes wouldn't that mean identical twins should be either both gay or both straight?

Asked by Wiki User

Not necessarily. While genetics play a role in sexual orientation, the exact mechanisms are complex and not solely determined by genes. Identical twins may have
Read more

School Subjects

+4

What is hormone therapy for gay people?

Asked by Wiki User

Hormone therapy for gay people typically refers to medical treatment that involves hormone replacement therapy to help individuals align their physical characte
Read more

Genetics

+2

Why is homosexuality frowned upon?

Asked by Wiki User

Homosexuality may be frowned upon due to societal norms, cultural beliefs, religious teachings, and lack of understanding or acceptance of diverse sexual orient
Read more

Gay Lesbian and Bisexual

+1

How do you get blown by a girl?

Asked by Wiki User

It's important to ensure that any intimate interactions are consensual and based on mutual respect. Communication, trust, and understanding each other's boundar
Read more

Genetics

+1

How gay is too gay?

Asked by Wiki User

There is no such thing as being "too gay." It is important to embrace and celebrate one's identity and sexuality without conforming to societal expect
Read more

Biology

+2

Why are gays gay?

Asked by Wiki User

Sexual orientation, including being gay, is believed to be influenced by a variety of factors such as genetics, hormones, and environmental influences. It is a
Read more

Kenya

+2

How many people in the US are gay?

Asked by Wiki User

It is difficult to provide an exact number as sexual orientation is personal and may not be openly disclosed. However, studies estimating the percentage of the
Read more

Physics

+3

How do lesbians attract each other?

Asked by Wiki User

Lesbians attract each other through shared interests, personality traits, and physical attraction just like any other individuals. Communication, compatibility,
Read more

Gay Lesbian and Bisexual

+1

What percent of men get erect nipples when sexually aroused?

Asked by Wiki User

It is common for some men to experience erect nipples when sexually aroused, as this can occur due to increased blood flow and stimulation of the nerves in the
Read more

Adoption

+2

Is it okay for gay people to adopt?

Asked by Wiki User

Yes, it is okay for gay people to adopt. Sexual orientation does not determine someone's ability to be a loving and supportive parent. It is more important that
Read more

Biology

+1

Is homosexuality healthy?

Asked by Wiki User

Yes, homosexuality is a natural and normal variation of human sexuality. There is no evidence to suggest that being homosexual is unhealthy. People of all sexua
Read more

Judaism

+3

How did judaism become secular - how did it get to the point where homosexuality adultery heresy etc isn't punishable by death when these things are explicitly instructed in the Torah?

Asked by Wiki User

In many Jewish communities, religious laws and practices have evolved over time to adapt to modernity and changing societal norms. Interpretations of the Torah
Read more

Gay Lesbian and Bisexual

+1

Is it gay to ask a guy how big his penis is?

Asked by Wiki User

Asking someone about their penis size is often considered inappropriate and can be seen as disrespectful or invasive. Instead, focus on building a respectful an
Read more

PreviousNext

Trending Questions
Is it normal for a straight 23 year old guy to never be attracted to girls? How do you know if a lesbian is hitting on you when she is your boss and you have to do what she says? How does a fem lesbian attract another fem lesbian? Who is Holly Levell? What kind of diseases are caused by homosexuality? Are lesbians allowed to be together? Is sonia leigh a lesbian? What is bisexaul means? Something inside of me is making me feel like my girlfriend is cheating on me I cheated on her like 4yrs ago but now for some weird reason I feel like she hiding something from me whats wrong with me? Is Zoie Palmer a lesbian? What do Sikh men say about homosexuality? Is elly Jackson lesbian? What zodiac sign has the most homosexuals? Is Annie a lesbian? What does it mean when your lover says he is in love with you because of the way you act? When was the homosexuality law abolished? Is enya a pansexual? Is there any danger in two boys rubbing their cocks on each other? What are other names for a mob boss? What do you suggest I do if I am in love with my best friend?

Still have questions?

Find more answers

Previously Viewed
Was Jack Cassidy gay? What instruments are in Monty Pythons Spamalot pit orchestra? Best Time To Take Gummies? Maggie Beer Keto XP Price Gummies Australia Doesn't Have To Be Hard. Read These 7 Tips? Don't Waste Time! 6 Facts Until You Reach Your K3 Spark Keto Mineral Gummies?

Resources
Leaderboard All Tags Unanswered

Top Categories
Algebra Chemistry Biology World History English Language Arts Psychology Computer Science Economics

Product
Community Guidelines Honor Code Flashcard Maker Study Guides Math Solver FAQ

Company
About Us Contact Us Terms of Use Privacy Policy Disclaimer Cookie Policy IP Issues Cookie Settings

Copyright ©2024 Infospace Holdings LLC, A System1 Company. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Answers.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.